Art Director – Toys for BobAugust 31, 2022
Senior Animator – Cold Iron StudiosSeptember 26, 2022
Cold Iron is seeking an experienced Producer to join our world class team on our next AAA title for consoles and PC! This position is fully remote in the United States and open to applicants across the country.
Can you not help but care if the team is on target, working on the most important tasks to hit their overall goal? Do you arrange schedules to solve for interdependencies like a wizard and attack work roadblocks like a berserker? Is it a point of personal pride that you know the current status and roadmap of the project like it was tattooed on you?
Here’s the most important one: Do you do it all for the game? Because you know that your talents are needed to make sure that even the best development teams get an awesome experience out the door?
Awesome. Come join our creative, collaborative studio where you’ll own the product management responsibilities for a tight, integrated team of game developers.
You can expect to be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Assist in building the product plan while contributing to overseeing development efforts, keeping product development on schedule, within budget and hitting the game’s vision
- Work with team members to ensure timelines are realistic and deliverables are scoped to allow for confident delivery of the highest possible quality within the time allotted.
- Track and prioritize development tasks to make sure we hit team goals on time.
- Be the liaison between the studio and third party development partners, including platform owners, publishers, outsourcing partners.
- Be one with the status of the project. Communicate this effectively to the team, executives and publishing partners.
- Support leads and founders in holding product vision – be a product knowledge base for inside and outside of the company.
- Run meetings and playtests. Drive agendas and achieve defined goals. Communicate the resulting information, decisions and tasks to the team.
- Lead day to day playtesting and manage QA operations
- Handle the localization of pipeline
- Love of games.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in an internal production role.
- Must have worked on at least two shipped games throughout the entire product cycle.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of how games are made.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow-through to completion.
- Great interpersonal and facilitation abilities.
- A deep desire to make game development better for all those involved.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook.
Would Love to See
- Previous hands-on development experience
- Experience in bringing a product through console certification and release cycle.
- Experience in multiplayer, console, RPG and/or shooter games a plus.
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Project.
- Experience with outsourcing management
- No requirement.
- This position is fully remote and open to applicants across the country.
About our Location
Cold Iron is a team of passionate game developers located in San Jose, California. We’re a diverse group of veterans with decades of experience developing and launching award-winning shooter, MMO, and action titles on PC and console. We launched Aliens: Fireteam Elite in August 2021 to critical acclaim and to a very devoted fan base.
Exceptional employee benefits, Remote work; 18 days PTO first year in addition to 11 paid holidays plus company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s Day; Robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage for entire family; Company matched 401k vested immediately; Flex Spending Accounts, annual stipend to help cover work from home expenses, ultra-creative environment.