Network Software Engineer – Toys for BobAugust 30, 2022
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will help shape the vision for the architecture of the products, the tools, and the team itself. You will be responsible for making this vision a reality and contribute both directly and through other members of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a driven and passionate engineering team that defines and shapes our player’s experience.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Drive the architecture, implementation and support of products and processes
- Directly partner with engineers to help grow their technical skills in support of their career objectives
- Lead the engineering team in maintaining an achievable technical roadmap while being responsive and flexible to changes in the development landscape
- Set, exemplify, and uphold the best production processes and coding standards
- Collaborate across the studio, within the larger ATVI ecosystem, and with external teams
- 10+ years of proven experience working in the game industry
- Shipped AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Expert level C++, supported by solid scripting skills in Python, Lua, C# or other
- Demonstrated ability to create and support growth targets for subordinates
- Able to own long term technical vision, with advocacy and refinement.
- Experience with full-stack development and GAAS
- Unreal Engine experience