Environment Artist – Calypte – A Virtuos StudioSeptember 27, 2022
Combat Designer – Calypte – A Virtuos StudioNovember 2, 2022
The Business Operations Manager will support the President and other members of the executive leadership team in organizing and reporting on key functions in the business as well as directly managing certain general business priorities.
This is a generalist role, requiring a candidate able to context shift and quickly move from project to project across multiple lines of business. The role requires a highly proactive self-starter, able to take limited direction and quickly iterate to meet the needs of the business and leadership team. This position is a combination of business operations and project management with the potential to grow into a Chief of Staff role over time. This is not a logistics, supply chain, or production/manufacturing position.
- Serve as a trusted partner to line-of-business leaders across video game production, games sales, hardware, licensing, blockchain, marketing, and eCommerce
- Oversee the reporting infrastructure for the organization, primarily focused on commercial and project operations inclusive of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on KPIs and pacing against those KPIs and working with finance to tie project status to revenue and expense forecasting
- Implement and improve standard processes and operations with these teams including project management and KPI reporting
- Enforce key processes and ensure data is clear, reliable, and current
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for sales, marketing, and other business leaders to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers
- Oversee administrative responsibilities of the company, including office management, IT, and vendor management
- Own and drive select long-term change management initiatives each year; this will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Effectively communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management through clear presentations and command of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses
We’re looking for a high-functioning business operations generalist who has worked in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The ideal candidate is comfortable with both big picture strategy and day-to-day blocking and tackling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of management consulting experience
- 3+ years of go-to-market experience, particularly in business operations and analysis, revenue operations, sales operations, or marketing operations roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to structure & present complex topics on the page and in-person
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, including budgeting and forecasting
- Project management experience and the capacity to handle multiple projects at once
- Bias for action, even with imperfect information and resources
- Highly proactive and able to work independently, but also highly collaborative and cross-functional
- Bonus points for a passion for video games, pop culture and diverse digital entertainment experiences
Why you’ll love working here:
- We’re mission-driven: We’re revitalizing and re-energizing an iconic brand that recognizes its past while driving toward an exciting new digital future
- Up for the challenge: Make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team
- Great people: Become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team
- We care about diversity: Video game fans are diverse, so being diverse allows Atari to recognize and build fresh and exciting consumer experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits: 401(k) w/matching; health, dental, vision insurance; paid time-off; free video games