Senior Level Designer – Cold Iron StudiosSeptember 26, 2022
Senior UI Engineer – Hidden Path EntertainmentSeptember 26, 2022
Cold Iron is seeking an External Development Manager to join us in creating our next game for consoles and PC! Are you experienced in game production and project management? Do you have a talent for bringing different groups together to make them more than the sum of their parts?
Awesome. Come join our creative, collaborative studio where you’ll own the product management responsibilities for a tight, integrated team of game developers. This position is fully remote and open to applicants across the country.
You can expect to be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Organize and drive our external development initiatives
- Manage and facilitate the communication between external development groups and the internal development team
- Track the progress of multiple different content development initiatives
- Summarize feedback from different functional groups
- Monitor submissions from external partners to ensure that deliveries are on time and at the quality level required
- Proactively identify risks associated with meeting project milestones
- 2+ years of professional industry experience in a production, outsourcing, or equivalent role.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid grasp of multiple areas of game development including art and design
- Demonstrable competence in problem solving, with an ability to overcome resistance, setbacks, and obstacles.
Would Love to See
- Experience developing action, shooter, or multiplayer games
- Passion for developing and playing video games
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- No requirement
- This position is fully remote and open to applicants across the country.
About our Location
Cold Iron is a team of passionate game developers located in San Jose, California. We’re a diverse group of veterans with decades of experience developing and launching award-winning shooter, MMO, and action titles on PC and console. We launched Aliens: Fireteam Elite in August 2021 to critical acclaim and to a very devoted fan base.
Exceptional employee benefits, Remote work; 18 days PTO first year in addition to 11 paid holidays plus company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s Day; Robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage for entire family; Company matched 401k vested immediately; Flex Spending Accounts, annual stipend to help cover work from home expenses, ultra-creative environment.